COVID reopening information
We’re delighted to be opening our doors on Tuesday 14th July , you can book by calling 01255 675676
We can’t wait to welcome you back to the restaurant for you to enjoy with friends and family, offering a beautiful yet safe destination for everyone.
While we’re excited to be re-opening, our number one commitment remains the welfare of our guests and employees as we take these first steps together.
We want you to have an amazing time and we want to help you do this with confidence.
Here at Avenue Bistro a high standard of cleanliness has always been a priority, however the global outbreak of COVID-19 has required us to raise our standards to an even greater level to guarantee the wellbeing of our guests, employees and wider community.
Here you will find an outline of the key protocols and measures we have put in place that ensure a secure and sterile environment at all times. We are of course monitoring government policy guidelines and public health advancements closely and will continue to make changes as necessary to our procedures.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to ask a member of staff.
We are committed to keeping our team here at Avenue Bistro safe, so trust you are in good hands.
For Our Guests
- To comply with NHS Test & Trace each guest entering the restaurant must provide their contact details (first name, last name and telephone number).
- Hand sanitiser available upon arrival and throughout the restaurant.
- Face masks will be available at reception and are recommended to be worn whilst moving around the restaurant.
- Guests are kindly asked to respect social distancing guidelines at all times.
- Waiting or standing at the bar or reception areas is prohibited.
- Your temperature will be checked on arrival.
- It is the responsibility of guests to ensure they are remaining within their social distancing bubbles at all times.
For Our Environment
- Hand sanitiser will be available at all times throughout the venue.
- Kitchens will be fully sanitised a minimum of every four hours.
- Our toilets will be sanitised at regular intervals and will have a dedicated attendant at all times.
- All common surfaces will be sanitised a minimum of every hour.
- There will be at least 1 metre between all dining tables.
- Maximum of six guests permitted at each table.
For Our Employees
- Body temperature checks will be conducted at the beginning of every shift.
- Those exhibiting temperatures of 37.6C and above will not be permitted inside the restaurant and will only return to work upon presentation of a health certificate.
- Food handlers gloves and masks will be changed frequently.
- Restaurant staff must wash hands for at least 20 seconds at regular intervals.
- A safe social distance to be kept at all times between both colleagues and guest
Thank you for your support and commitment to working together to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Stay safe 😊